Thursday, January 7, 2010

No More 2p2

So I officially decided to stop regular posting on twoplustwo and made a nice self-fulfilling post about it here: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/58/heads-up-nl/lc-poohbah-post-growing-up-part-1-a-679115/

It's late and I have some reading to do so I'll update tomorrow but I had a horrendously long session that netted me around $450 and I have a few fun hands to share. I also got some good advice on how to make this blog a bit more visually appealing so I'll be implementing that tomorrow. Good night everyone

Kevin

2 comments:

  1. Hey, saw your post on 2+2, I'll be following your blog. I'm Bjorn's friend from Hong Kong (MilitiaRusha) and I believe you know him from Uni, but I'm an HUSnG reg fwiw, so I only lurk the cash threads. Anyway, GL.

    ReplyDelete