Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Uuuugggghhhhh

1. FTP is the worst. 2 days and counting without access to my account.

2. Cake is the worst. Only other place I had any money and so I go for robusto and now am busto. No HH's from there afaik but basically

I sit 3/6 HU with someone who appears to be a weak reg. He folds a bunch while i 3bet the shit out of him, I get in JJ v. TT pre and hes super duper pumped about it, hits a gutter on the river for my stack. My remaining balance is less than a full buyin, so lets hit up 2/4...

Now I sit 2/4 HU for like half a buyin cause that's what's left...I get a shitty reg again (okay maybe Cake isn't the worst). I double up A9s>A7s preflop for like 30bbs cause he's opening to 3x for some reason and then calls it off with A7s. Good for him. I proceed to get owned a bit cause he's kinda 3bet happy for a while, back at 50bbs. I get AKo in the bb, 3bet to 8bbs, he calls. Flop 755r i cbet 1/2 pot he calls. turn 7 and there's a psb left, i c/c my ace high thinking he'll have floats, gutters, etc and never vbet worse than a boat, but he ships it with 99 and gg me. =(

GL to me getting a job, since I currently have no access to any poker sites after donating the last of my Stars $$. Hurry the heck up FTP.

Kevin

3 comments: